PIONEER IN DISTANCE EDUCATION
PCTI Group is a pioneer in bringing distance education to the masses through its more than decade old association with leading Universities of India.
Our motto is to provide affordable quality education. We have a vast experience and expertise in administration, management and delivery of education through various modes of learning. We have a very experienced faculty - the best available today.
In addition to running various kinds of educational programmes through various universities, we have extensive experience in successfully launching and managing educational programmes:
- 2013 - PCTI launched PCTI MOOCs as an endeavor to meet students expectations and provide options in sync with future up-gradation in technology. It is offering approximately 200 courses and contents have been written by the domain experts.
- 2012 - PCTI launched a new and ambitious venture by the name V-LRN (Virtual Learning Network) in order to make world class education available across the country! V-LRN is an online learning platform that enables distance learning in a completely virtual mode. This powerful platform enables students and educators to engage in effective teaching and learning at minimal cost.
- 2011 - PCTI launched Information Centers across India to expand the reach of distance education in all the nooks and corners of the country. We have seen explosive growth in the number of information centers over the last several months.
- 2010 - PCTI launched PCTI-IGNOU Community College to provide employment-orientated education to the underprivileged. We have been adding new courses every session since the launch to cater to the latest industry trends and offer a wider range of vocational courses. In 2011, we launched PCTI-IGNOU Community College in Lucknow.
- 2007 - PCTI became a regular study center of IGNOU. PCTI is currently the largest private study center of IGNOU and also the recipient of "Best Study Center Award" in the year 2010 and 2011.
- 2005 - PCTI launched its short term courses on an all over India basis. This program was reasonably successful.
- 1998 - PCTI played a pivotal role in launching the internet mode of education for courses such as BCA and MCA for Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), India's largest distance education university. PCTI managed complete operations of this new mode and ensured successful delivery. This program was highly successful..